about size :Our Factory can re-design the size of the hip flask according to customer requirements or specific drawings .
about color :Our factory can produce any colors as your requirments .
about surface process :our factory provide surface treatment like :Silk-screen,Laser-engraving,Embossed,Water-transfer printing,Hot-transfer printing,Embroid,. painting , mirror polishing,sanding polishing...
about samples:sample production time about 7days (for products that do not need to open the mold. Need to open a new mold, prepare mold time is usually 30 days.
A:Our MOQ is 500pcs,delievery time according to your quantity.
Q:What about H.S. code?
Q:Which payment accept?
A:We usually accept T/T. We also accept L/C, Paypal and Western Union.
Q: Can we use our own shipping agent?
A: Yes, you can.We had cooperated with many forwarders.If you need,We can recommend some forwarders to you and you can compare the prices and service.
Q: How do I clean and take care of my flask?
A:Your stainless steel flask is specially designed to carry alcoholic drinks. It should not be used for beverages with an acid content, such as fruit juices and cordials. The flask will provide years of pleasure if you follow a few simple rules:
1. Rinse the inside with clean water before filling the flask for the first time.
2. Always empty the flask after use and rinse it out before refilling.
3. Do not keep alcohol in the flask longer than a period of three days. Refill only when you are about to use the flask.
4. Do NOT put any wrapped or decorated flask in the dishwasher. (This includes glitter, leather and leatherette exteriors as well as printed items.)
5. If the flask is printed on stainless steel, you may hand wash this is hot soapy water.
6. If the flask is leather wrapped, leatherette wrapped, or covered in rhinestones, please avoid wetting the exterior. Rinse the inside with hot, soapy water and wipe the outside with a damp cloth.
7. If the flask is covered with glitter, please avoid wetting the exterior. Rinse the interior with hot, soapy water.
8. While our stainless steel exteriors will not rust, we do not consider them dishwasher safe because the soap and force of the water can etch the finish. Please hand wash any undecorated flask, or rinse the interior with hot, soapy water and wipe the exterior with a damp cloth.
Contact us to get Special offers and product promotions information :